Tuesday, March 20, 2018

ATSM #284- CAS



It's time for a new challenge over at ATSM, this week we are doing Clean and simple. I decided to make three mini CAS cards. These will be good to have around for a quick card to add to a gift bag or to give as a thank you. I'm a boy mom and funny enough don't really ever have anything by ready! I don't seem to send out a lot of masculine cards, but never have any ready when I need them. 


My cards measure 3x3 and were very quick to make. I stamped the three images each in a different color then used the same sentiment with gray ink. I know there isn't a lot to them, but love how they turned out all the same! 

Don't to stop by the blog and play with this weeks CAS challenge, I can't wait to see what you share with us. Thanks as always for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and follow the blog for updates with new posts! 

Monica

Supplies:(Stampin' UP Products listed, unless noted otherwise)
Epic Celebrations (Sale-a-bration stamp set)
inks- Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, and Lucky Limeade
Gray ink ( Close to my Heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment